Carobanana Mint Pie
From The High Energy Diet Recipe Guide by Dr. Douglas Graham
From Living Nutrition vol. 6
- dates, pitted
- bananas, frozen
- raw carob powder
- fresh mint leaves, finely diced
- Press a layer of pitted dates into the bottom of a glass pie dish.
- Run frozen bananas through a Champion juicer with the blank plate installed, and smooth out a 3/4 inch thick layer over the dates.
- Place this partially full dish in the freezer.
- Run more bananas through the Champion juicer and place in a food processor.
- To the food processor, add one tbs. of raw carob powder and one tbs. of finely diced mint leaves.
- Process for about 30 seconds or until the bananas appear completely dark.
- Add the processed mixture onto the top of the pie.
- Decorate with eight mint leaf sprigs spaced evenly around the edge of the pie.
- Freeze then serve.